I'm trying to organize a meetup at the Deja Vu during the month of November if anyone is interested.
The subjects on the agenda will include the following:
1) Mastering Non-Verbal Communication: The Art of Body Language
2) Stage Acting: The Art of "Stripping Away" Your Inhibitions
3) Audition Techniques: Effective use of Props, Prepositions and Propositions
4) Live Acting & Performance
5) Scene Analysis & Critique. I have contacted local performers Heather, Amber, Bubbles, Crystal, Bambi, & Velvet, and they are in the process of making arrangements to be available for the evening. Please RSVP.
Please, please, please RSVP. I want to cover it! Or uncover what's going on. ... Whatever, just email email@example.com.
This must be a hoax, but can you pretty please make it real?
UPDATE 12:45 P.M. Alas, lsu216 responded to my query, "its only a dream...its only a dream!" Visions of a Pulitzer have been shattered, but it was sure worth the laugh. Borat would be proud.