10) Strut on this, Tony Manero. As my Christmas gift to you, I humiliate myself by posting a recent wedding dance photo.
9) Author Will Clarke is banned from school. Former Shreveporter feeds a controversy in Cumberland, R.I., by writing about sex and elections at Capt. Shreve High School.
8) Remembering Kevin Costner's pooch. Um, is it safe to say the comment thread strayed a bit off topic?
7) Admit it. You like Harry. "Harry Potter" movies feed our blockbuster needs.
6) An immodest proposal. Movie industry should consider adding "go green" tax incentives.
5) Down with Oscar the Grouch. I make high-theory excuses about getting shellacked by blog poster chris-brad in an Oscar picking contest.
4) Who you callin' casting director? I confess my failed dream of becoming the next Jean-Luc Godard.
3) 'E.T., stop hitting on my mom!' Our favorite alien – besides Dennis Kucinich – dons an ascot.
2) Mayor Glover is taking my job! The Shreveport mayor offers his review of "Factory Girl." In short, it stinks.
1) Sizemore on Sizemore. Hands down, interviewing the notorious Tom Sizemore on the set of "The Last Lullaby" was my most memorable movie-reporting experience from 2007.
PHOTO: Tom Sizemore on the set of "The Last Lullaby" in Shreveport, Feb. 13, 2007. (Greg Pearson/The Times)