I need a new look. Some fresh material. Inspiration. A prettier muse (than myself). A new and improved brand. Something that makes us all awe, a little bit more, in 2009.
That's where you come in.
I'm redesigning my blog banner again and need your photos to make it swank.
Please send in your shots of the local movie industry, and I'll work them into the new design. I'll accept just about anything but headshots. What do I want?
- You and a star? OK.
- A movie production takes over your street? Better.
- You and your Sharpie chasing Jack Black through the Hilton? I like tenacity.
- A DVD shrine to movies made in The Shreve? That'll work.
- You as the Incredible Hulk? I know you're out there.
- An autographed body part? Now you're talkin'.
- You kicking me off a set? I dare you.
- Yellow location signs with cryptic acronyms like "ILYPM," "BIH" and "BARD?" I get you.
- A movie shot of Maggie's Hangar on Commerce Street ("The Guardian"), or Artisan's Court on Texas Street ("Factory Girl")? Old school references will do.
- A poster for a locally made movie? Love it.
- A fake poster for a dream TV series? Maybe. (Think "CSI: Bossier City.")
- You and Josh Brolin in fisticuffs? I'll contemplate retirement.
PRIZES: Top two photo-submitters will receive a "W." mini-poster or a "Harold & Kumar" plastic gambling visor. Free of charge. Can you believe my generosity?