Friday, February 16, 2007

'Factory Girl' opens today, share your thoughts with me

The most buzzed-about movie to be made in Shreveport finally opens in a local theater today. "Factory Girl" opens for at least a one-week run at the Regal Cinemas Louisiana Boardwalk Stadium 14 (Bossier City). Today's show times are noon, 2:45 p.m., 5:20 p.m., 7:50 p.m. and 10:10 p.m.

For the 7:50 screening, there will be a pre-screening "gallery party" in the lobby and a short post-screening Q&A session with some of the folks who worked on the movie. For more details, click here.

If you happen to catch an earlier screening and want to talk about it, please email me at akent@gannett.com or call me at (318) 459-3256. I'm gathering local reactions from viewers, and my article will appear in Saturday's Times.

Did you love it? Hate it? Tell me!

You also might catch me outside the theater after the 2:45 screening.

Photo caption: Jimmy Fallon (Chuck Wein), Jack Huston (Gerard Malanga), Sienna Miller (Edie Sedgwick), Tara Summers (Brigid Berlin), Guy Pearce (Andy Warhol) and Armin Amiri (Ondine) star in George Hickenlooper's Factory Girl. Photo by: Courtesy of The Weinstein Company. Photographer: Patti Perret

No comments: