Tuesday, January 23, 2007

'The Guardian' released on DVD today

Local retail shelves are stocked with a DVD title that won't last long. "The Guardian" was shot in Shreveport, Bossier City and Minden.

The DVD features a "Making Waves" featurette. It will likely give you a glimpse of the 750,000-gallon wave tank, which is still open for business in Shreveport. If the on-screen waves look anything like they did when I visited the set, I recommend Dramamine. I haven't opened my copy yet. Needless to say, I won't be answering the phone tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, after having watched the flick for the first time ever, I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised.... Had I never known the flick was made locally, I would have never guessed!

And I must mention that the commentary track was actually worth catching. Very informative (unlike some that I put on to make myself fall asleep!).