Tuesday, May 29, 2007

On the way to Trafalgar Square ...

... we ran into an old friend. "Factory Girl" was playing at the cheap theaters near Leicester Square. Cost was £1 for a 1 p.m. matinee. (That’s a little more than two bucks.)

We toured London for a week. During the moment you observe here, I was still jetlagged, sunburnt from walking all day and probably a pint or two short of a full lunch, if you know what I mean. (I hope you do, because I haven't a clue.)

Anyway, I'm back. Ready for more. If you have something for me, send it to akent@gannett.com.

2 comments:

Chris Lyon said...

Woo hoo! News again! Thank god. It got a little drab in Shreveport news during your vacation.

Alexandyr Kent said...

Hey everyone! Chris is designing a new banner for my blog. Expect the debut soon. It's TOTALLY RAD.

Yes, I retain use of that slang and I'm proud of it. Just as handy and awkward in casual conversation as "wicked" or "tight" or "stoked." Try it out. You won't be disappointed. Or use them all. "Wicked tight! I'm SO stoked it's SO totally rad."