Monday, November 12, 2007

This is one monster movie truck

Actor/stunt coordinator/second unit director Gregg Brazzel has one of the baddest camera/stunt trucks this side of Hollywood. His brand-spanking new "Black Hawk Precision Shot Vehicle" looks like it ate Optimus Prime for breakfast.

Gregg moved to Hollywood from Shreveport in 1981. He now has homes in both Zip codes and works on a lot of local projects.

Gregg wouldn't let me drive his new ride -- to be fair, I never asked and my itsy-bitsy Scion could fit in the front carriage -- but I sure wish I could have borrowed it for prom back in the day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"...but I sure wish I could have borrowed it for prom back in the day."

I want you to know you nearly got me in trouble with my thoughts on that comment. This is why I have to keep quiet and THINK before I speak....

Alexandyr Kent said...

I was the chaperone. What the hell were you thinking?