Friday, March 23, 2007

Earthquake rocks 'The Mist'

Quint from Ain't It Cool News visited the set of "The Mist" for 10 days. He filmed an earthquake scene, which is narrated by director and screenwriter Frank Darabont. Quite fun. Pretty cool.

Click here to see it. I bet it lands on the DVD. (The link should be fixed.)

I also interviewed Darabont and wrote about a death scene for The Times. Click here. It's not as exciting, but I employ some pretty earth-shaking descriptions, I think.

All right, I'll admit it. The video's cooler. But I'm better looking than Quint. OK, fine, I'm just jealous. Satisfied?

Photo credit: Director and screenwriter Frank Darabont sits on the fog-shrouded set of “The Mist.” The Dimension Films production is set in a grocery store where customers are being attacked by killer pterodactyls. (Ralph Nelson/The Weinstein Co.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was have been cool to ask him to comment on the script that he wrote for the next Indiana Jones that was rejected by George Lucas.

Anonymous said...

Hey Alex, I think the Mist video link is dead. It may have been killed by high traffic to the server...