Thursday, October 19, 2006

'Initiation of Sarah' premieres Oct. 22

"Initiation of Sarah," a TV movie of the week made in Shreveport, premieres at 7 p.m. on Oct. 22 (Sunday) on ABC Family. Did you get a part? Did you work on the movie? Please email me and I'll chat you up a bit.

Pictured here, and holding a dagger, is Shreveporter Megan Thoma. My advice is not to ask for her autograph.

The plot of "Initiation of Sarah" involves the supernatural, sororities, sisters and spats, I take it. I really don't need more reasons to tune in and TiVo. Do you?

Oh, and check out that promo video on the official website. It strings together this catty bit of dialogue. "Personification of evil. ... That isn't her real hair color." Jiminy Crickett!

The movie stars Mika Boorem, Morgan Fairchild and Jennifer Tilly.

No comments: