Friday, October 20, 2006

'Initiation of Sarah' story on Megan Thoma

Times reporter Jane Bokun filed a cool piece on Megan Thoma today. The TV movie premieres at 7 p.m. Oct. 22 (Sunday) on ABC Family. Here's an excerpt:

"Megan Thoma got more than she bargained for when her 15 minutes of fame came calling.

"The LSUS junior was an extra in an ABC Family original television movie called the 'Initiation of Sarah' which will air on Sunday, when she was called in for a scene with actress Jennifer Tilly.

"'I had a scene where they needed someone to hand Jennifer a dagger – and I did it!' Thoma said. After that, she said, 'whenever anyone needed anything done as an extra in the scenes they called me.'"

For the full story, click here. Thanks for the piece, Jane.

1 comment:

Crazy In Shreveport said...

I finally watched the movie last night. The scariest part was when Jennifer Tilly showed up. I lub that chick but I wasn't buying it that she was college age.

Funny thing, if I'd seen her on stage locally I might have. As my daughter said she rocked that outfit way better than the blonde did (not explaining anymore--you'll have to watch it for yourself).

I did get all excited when Megan showed up! You go girl.